Saturday, 19 January 2013
1. There was a much awaited meeting/presentation (postponed by FM on 10.12.12) with FM yesterday on 11.01.13 by the Revenue Secretary & our Board. FM has placed some queries which are to be replied to him soon. It is, however, being learnt that austerity measures would not affect our CR. Details are awaited.
2. The file to implement the new ratio formula from 97 was moved around 3 weeks ago with positive note from HRD but the same was not agreed by higher ups at that time as per the information gathered. The matter is being pursued vigorously and once again has been initiated. I have procured some relevant papers in this relation to be submitted to the concerned authorities. Let's see the result.
3. Minutes of the meeting with the Officers’/Staff Associations under CBEC held on 21-12-2012 by DG,HRD are attached herewith with the request to send due suggestions as already requested.
4. The units/office bearers are again requested to send the feedback for 'non-offset of MACP upgradation with time scale' case.
5. The Chennai Unit is once again requested to kindly convey the status of the contempt petitions to be filed by the advocate in r/o MACPS.
6. I also went through a few deviating mails in r/o the agitional programme/charter of demands. I'll only requst all the units and officers that it is not the time to counter the issues but we should be all united to follow the programme as per the notice served under the worthy guidance of our President. It is the result of the notice only that action has been initiated as per the points 1 & 2 above. So, kindly concentrate to make the programme a 'grand sucess'. We'll have to think that the things are not so easy for us. We have to make continuous, long and effective efforts to achieve the things which are not possible without making the required presuure on the concerned authorities with "all united efforts". If we are unable to give an all united message to them, it'll serve no prpose.